ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] github migration

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] github migration

  • From: Jakub Slawinski <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] github migration
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:15:45 +0200

Hi Aaron,

will you try the 'Export to GitHub' feature
(https://code.google.com/export-to-github/export?project=ndt), or will
you move only the necessary items manually?

Moreover, is there any official schedule related to release and/or
migration? Do you plan to publish the 3.7.0 release before or after the
migration?

Regards,
Jakub.