ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] github migration

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] github migration

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] github migration
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 12:30:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Folks,

As we move into the final phase of 3.7.0, we should start looking into moving
NDT to Github. In that respect, I’ve created an ndt-project github
organization. Unfortunately, ‘ndt’ was already taken. Could folks email me
their github ids so I can add them to the project.

I’ll look into moving the issues, and wiki over. In the meantime, could folks
delete unused or old branches? I’m guessing we don’t have 80+ active branches
:)

Cheers,
Aaron