ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] RPM and Flash

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] RPM and Flash

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Paweł Gesek <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] RPM and Flash
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:20:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Pawel,

On Nov 13, 2014, at 9:11 AM, Paweł Gesek <> wrote:

Aaron,

I've taken a look and talked with Sebastian about this. The new page uses the applet by default if your browser supports java, however there is some sort of problem with the _javascript_-applet communication, making the gauges do nothing if you are using the applet. Have you tried pressing the flash button below in order to switch the client to flash?

It doesn’t matter what I use, both bomb out, and don’t (as far as i can tell anyway) perform any tests.

One question regarding your changes, any reason to change nobase_ndt_DATA to ndt_DATA in HTML5-frontend/Makefile.am? Without the nobase modifier HTML5-frontend/images and HTML5-frontend/fonts get installed in /usr/ndt without the fonts or images subdirectory, which leads to missing resources on the webpage.

The install had failed as is, and as part of my monkeying, i’d removed it, and then forgot about it when it didn’t fix the issue. It’s been restored in my latest commit.

Cheers,
Aaron

Regards,
Paweł