ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Advice in resolving issue #102

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Advice in resolving issue #102

  • From: Jakub Sławiński <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Advice in resolving issue #102
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:45:10 +0100

Hi Sebastian,

Issue #102 is about handling 9977 on the Java side, so adding this check
should be enough to close this ticket.

The comments in this issue are about other inconsistencies between
different implementations and specification, but there was no decision
about what to do with them.

We have two possible ways of resolving Issue #102 and related
inconsistencies:

1.
a) handle 9977 on the Java side and close #102
b) agree on the mailing list about which statuses should be used in
which cases
c) Create appropriate issue(s) to implement the proposed changes

2.
a) agree on the mailing list about which statuses should be used in
which cases
b) update the Issue #102 title/description with the proposed changes
c) implement the proposed changes and close #102

I would personally suggests the first option, but Aaron should decide
which way to go.

Regards,
Jakub.