ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] New tcpbw100.html page

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] New tcpbw100.html page

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To: Aaron Brown <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] New tcpbw100.html page
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:16:29 +0100

Hi Aaron,
First of all thank you for your comment. I have deleted unnecessary content from java applet page (also removed test-header and test-description htmls I have created earlier) and made the flash one the only one with these descriptions. When it comes to new layout of this page I think it could be done as separated issue. Please let me know if current changes (available again on FlashIssue110 branch) looks now good for you and if anything needs further improving :).
Also could you please provide me some info about fakewww issue I have mentioned before?

Kind regards,
Sebastian Kostuch