ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] New tcpbw100.html page

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] New tcpbw100.html page

  • From: Sebastian Kostuch <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] New tcpbw100.html page
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:48:12 +0100

Hi,
I have created new tcpbw100.template page. This one now uses flash client instead of java applet (however this one is still available as tcpbw100-java.template). I have created separated html views for common parts of these sites and have also updated create-html script to include both template files and copy new htmls to proper folder. Changes are available at FlashIssue110 branch. Feel free to review.

With these changes flash client will become default one used on html site. While working on this issue I noticed that currently it isn't possible to connect to localhost server which seems to be blocked by lack of policy file. If I am correct then we have fakewww process for hosting these pages. On site however there is information that this subproject is obsolete (does it mean it will be removed from repo in near future?). Maybe it would be good idea to add some script allowing user to create such policy file and install it in apache server?

Regards,
Sebastian Kostuch