ndt-dev - Re: [ndt-dev] Few questions regarding NDT clients

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

Re: [ndt-dev] Few questions regarding NDT clients

  • From: Aaron Brown <>
  • To: Paweł Gesek <>
  • Cc: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [ndt-dev] Few questions regarding NDT clients
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:50:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey Paweł,

Long term, it would be nice to get rid of the Applet-dependence. Doing so
would require implementing the NDT protocol in javascript, which may be
non-trivial since it's not an HTTP-based protocol. I think the HTML 5
frontend uses the Applet under-the-hood.

Cheers,
Aaron

On Oct 11, 2013, at 4:48 AM, Paweł Gesek