Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 16:38:53 +0000
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Labels: Type-Defect Severity-Medium
New issue 82 by
use apache instead of fakewww
Instead of using fakewww, it'd probably be good to make use of apache (especially for the RPMs). I've attached an ndt.conf that can be placed in /etc/httpd/conf.d and will function just like fakewww (listen on port 7123, etc).
It'd be good to have others comment on whether the RPMs should default to using this, and if others could test, that'd be great. Also, if folks who are better versed in apache-isms could make sure I'm not doing anything stupid with the config file, that'd be good.
ndt.conf 426 bytes
You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
- [ndt-dev] Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww, ndt, 04/21/2013
- [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww, ndt, 04/22/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.