Subject: NDT-DEV email list created
[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww
- Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww
- Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:55:01 +0000
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
Comment #1 on issue 82 by
use apache instead of fakewww
+1 on serving via Apache vs. fakewww - that's the mode in which I've run it for a while w/o issue. In the config, I think your <Directory> stanza needs to be:
You may also wish to send the logs to /var/log/httpd, vs. /var/log/ndt
As far as making this the default, as long as you continue to run on :7123, you should be fine. If you want to serve it on 80/443 (to make the site easier to discover, simplify firewall configuration, etc.), you'll need to work out the interaction with the other content served via Apache, using vhosts or rewrites.
You received this message because this project is configured to send all issue notifications to this address.
You may adjust your notification preferences at:
- [ndt-dev] Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww, ndt, 04/21/2013
- [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 82 in ndt: use apache instead of fakewww, ndt, 04/22/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.