ndt-dev - [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 81 in ndt: pcap filter fails for IPs with reverse but without forward lookup

Subject: NDT-DEV email list created

[ndt-dev] Re: Issue 81 in ndt: pcap filter fails for IPs with reverse but without forward lookup

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [ndt-dev] Re: Issue 81 in ndt: pcap filter fails for IPs with reverse but without forward lookup
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 15:57:08 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 81 by : pcap filter fails for IPs with reverse but without forward lookup
http://code.google.com/p/ndt/issues/detail?id=81

I've got a patch that should do filtering on IP instead of hostname. I've attached the patch, and tested it on one of my boxes here. It seemed to work for me, but it'd be good if others tested.

Did you install via RPM or tarball? If the former, I can generate RPMs for you to test.

Attachments:
pcap_filter_on_ip.patch 1023 bytes