megaconference - Re: [Megacon] Video conference back drops

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] Video conference back drops

  • From: Ben Fineman <>
  • To: Jon Winterbottom <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] Video conference back drops
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 18:32:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We had a room that was partially red. It wasn’t my favorite. Honestly my favorite video room was a solid bright blue - not really a standard color but it “popped” nicely on screen.

If you want to geek out on colors and room design, the Cisco guys aren’t the be-all-end-all, but they’ve at least put a lot of thought into their pallets: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/color_ref_guide_c07-642558.pdf

Best,
Ben

Benjamin J. Fineman
Program Manager, NET+ Video, Voice, and Collaboration Services
Internet2

Request a meeting with me: https://calendly.com/benfineman

(email/video/chat)

734.352.4975 (desk)