megaconference - RE: [Megacon] The Future of Megaconference Jr.

Subject: Megaconference

RE: [Megacon] The Future of Megaconference Jr.

  • From: Pat Cassella <>
  • To: Darayus Mehta <>, Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Megacon] The Future of Megaconference Jr.
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 08:46:58 -0500
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Jennifer,

We have a Vidyo-based conferencing service called IDVideoPhone.

http://www.e-idsolutions.com/services-managed-desktop-video-conferencing.htm

It supports desktop, mobile and legacy systems.

I'd be more than happy to help if possible by providing some courtesy
accounts.

Best,

Pat

Pat Cassella | VP of Marketing and Video Sales | IDSolutions, Inc.
203-479-3506 voice | 203-980-6928 cell
http://www.e-idsolutions.com

Your Trusted Video Integration Partner