megaconference - Re: [Megacon] I just Bricked my Tandberg C-40

Subject: Megaconference

Re: [Megacon] I just Bricked my Tandberg C-40

  • From: Koorus Bookan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Megacon] I just Bricked my Tandberg C-40
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:52:01 -0400

Have you tried to ssh into it? usually, by default ssh is enabled.

See this document, on page 105 it explains the xcommands for applying release keys.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc5/api_reference_guide/codec_c60-c40_api_reference_guide_tc51.pdf

The above is for V5.1 but I doubt if the commands have changed.

If ssh is not ON, then you have to hookup some kind of hyper terminal directly to its data port, and apply xcommands that way.

The good news some day you will make it work again:-)

koorus