megaconference - [Megacon] H.323 location in Western Florida (near Sarasota)

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] H.323 location in Western Florida (near Sarasota)

  • From: Justin Trieger <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Megacon] H.323 location in Western Florida (near Sarasota)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:27:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello List,

We are trying to help facilitate a connection between the Sibelius Academy
(Helsinki, Finland) and composer/musician Richard Hyman
(http://www.dickhyman.com/), who lives in Venice, FL. The Academy is
premiering a new orchestral piece by Mr. Hyman and he would very much like to
sit-in on a rehearsal of the work. The rehearsal is scheduled for November
20th at 9am EST.

I didn't have much luck finding a host-site in Western Florida, so if anyone
has suggestions, I would gladly hear them. Polycom or Tandberg endpoints are
ideal and any site which may possess higher-end audio gear (for sound
reproduction) is a definite bonus.

Thanks for your help!

Best Wishes,
Justin
--
Justin Trieger
Internet2 Systems Manager

500 17th Street
Miami Beach, FL 33139-1862

<mailto:>

direct: 305-428-6756
fax: 305-673-6749
Skype:justinnws
www.nws.edu <http://www.nws.edu/>

The New World Symphony, America’s only full-time orchestral academy,
prepares gifted graduates of prestigious music programs for successful careers
in orchestras and ensembles. NWS has launched the careers of more than 700
young musicians now making a difference in the profession worldwide.

  • [Megacon] H.323 location in Western Florida (near Sarasota), Justin Trieger, 10/22/2012