megaconference - [Megacon] Controlling and Managing Cisco/Tandberg TelePresence from the iPad

Subject: Megaconference

[Megacon] Controlling and Managing Cisco/Tandberg TelePresence from the iPad

  • From: Lindsey Adams <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Megacon] Controlling and Managing Cisco/Tandberg TelePresence from the iPad
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:58:38 -0500

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to inform you all about a video application that was just released from Vyopta called vControl® Touch. It is a free software application that allows you to control your Cisco/Tandberg TelePresence and video estate from an iPad with centralized management for enterprise-wide video deployments.

You can download it from our website at http://www.vyopta.com/products/vcontrol.

In addition, we are offering webinars for the next few weeks to help you get started using vControl®. Visit our website to register and attend a session.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks,

Lindsey Adams

Vyopta Incorporated

214-334-1319

  • [Megacon] Controlling and Managing Cisco/Tandberg TelePresence from the iPad, Lindsey Adams, 10/23/2012