megaconference - RE: [Megacon] 2012 Streaming Media Readers' Choice Awards

Subject: Megaconference

RE: [Megacon] 2012 Streaming Media Readers' Choice Awards

  • From: Amanda Lewis <>
  • To: Andrew Daviel <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [Megacon] 2012 Streaming Media Readers' Choice Awards
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 06:52:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-AU, en-US

Please unsubscribe me.

Amanda Lewis
Junior School IT Integrator

ABBOTSLEIGH
An Anglican Pre K-12 School for Girls
22 Woonona Avenue
Locked Bag 1666 Wahroonga NSW 2076
Telephone 61 2 9473 7700
Facsimile 61 2 9473 7690
www.abbotsleigh.nsw.edu.au

[]
on behalf of Andrew Daviel
[]
Sent: Friday, 12 October 2012 12:16 PM

(Slightly offtopic, I suppose)

RealNetworks have been "ballot-stuffing" by mailing their customers the
contest page (probably everyone else does, too).

It is, inter alia, a good list of current industry products in many
video categories, including:
Cloud Encoding/Transcoding Service
Server Hardware/Software
Desktop Video Editing Software
Encoding Software

(You can't see the list after voting; I saved a local copy)

http://www.streamingmedia.com/ReadersChoice/2012/Vote.aspx

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada

________________________________

Note: This correspondence and any files transmitted with it are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the
information contained in it. Any opinions expressed in this correspondence
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and
with authority, states them to be the opinions of Abbotsleigh.

If you have received this correspondence in error please notify Abbotsleigh
immediately by phone (612 9473 7900) or email
().
Neither the sender nor Abbotsleigh warrants that any communication via the
Internet is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.
Information is distributed without warranties of any kind.

Please consider our environment before printing this email.