megaconference - RE: [Megacon] Splicecom 5100

Subject: Megaconference

RE: [Megacon] Splicecom 5100

  • From: "Philip Donner" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [Megacon] Splicecom 5100
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:45:54 +0300

Hi. I’m doing SIP-related R&D. A colleague offered me the opportunity to use a Splicecom 5100 unit as part of my test equipment. Having spent too much time on cheap and dead equipment I would like to be a bit cautious before investing too much time on this equipment. Is there anybody around who owns such unit, who could tell if the Splicecom machine is still up-to-date SIP equipment and if the firmware is still being updated? Thanks ph