mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Marshaling an Extension

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Marshaling an Extension

  • From: rangeli nepal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Marshaling an Extension
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:46:53 -0400

Well, locate command just gives me just one source of this

[rn@smallmouth
]$ locate ExtensionsBuilder.java

/java-opensaml2-main/java-opensaml2/src/main/java/org/opensaml/saml2/common/impl/ExtensionsBuilder.java

I am not sure if there is different name of the class in Metadata
package structure. On a positive note, since Metadata also has
extension, it may be a shared code.

However still puzzling to me is why I am getting exception when I put
proper prefix,localname..etc as described in my first post.

Thank you.
rn.

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM, Cantor, Scott E.