mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] Regarding SAML artifact size

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] Regarding SAML artifact size

  • From: Siva prakash I V <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] Regarding SAML artifact size
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:18:55 +0530

Thanks alot for the information.

The other types also do not help my requirement.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM, Chad La Joie <> wrote:
You can define your own, but it won't be interoperable with anyone else.

Have you looked at the other types?  I mispoke before, it's the type 2 artifacts that have the easier to use format because it doesn't hash the URL, so you can just do a string compare.  That might be more to your liking since the URL can be arbitrarily long.