mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] JAX-WS context listener destroyed / OpenSAML issue

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] JAX-WS context listener destroyed / OpenSAML issue

  • From: Emrah Yasasin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] JAX-WS context listener destroyed / OpenSAML issue
  • Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 13:25:35 +0200

Hi,

when I try to deploy my Web Service on Tomcat 6.0.26 I get exceptions and I don´t know how to fix them in order to get it deployed. :/
I'm using Tomcat 6.0.26 and Java EE 5 on Netbeans 6.9.

Could you please help me to solve this issue? I need to get this work until Friday.. :/

Das ist mein Web Service: http://pastebin.com/fdN9Phd2
And this is the log file of my Tomcat: http://pastebin.com/0fkPrd8z

What must I do to fix these exceptions?

Thank you in advance!