mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] Reconstructing Signature Object during HTTP Redirect Binding

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] Reconstructing Signature Object during HTTP Redirect Binding

  • From: rangeli nepal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] Reconstructing Signature Object during HTTP Redirect Binding
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 05:16:13 -0400

Good Morning Everybody,

I have a system where I can receive AuthnRequest on Http Redirect
Binding and use SAML2HTTPRedirectDeflateSignatureRule to validate the
signatre blob.

I was going through

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoUserManJavaDSIG

Reading the last example I realize my approach might have one problem
i.e I am not validating the profile of the signature. However in order
to validate the signature
in case HTTP Redirrect binding case I need authnRequest,signature and siglag.

I am not sure how I can rebuild Signautre Object from wire? I could
not catch anything in BasicSAMLMessageContext. Any hint will be highly
appreciated.
Thank you.
rn