mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML]

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML]

  • From: Chris Card <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML]
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:31:14 +0000

> > I tried using getDEREncodingSB() but that didn't work too well either,
> since
> > it doesn't remove the newlines from the base64 in a pem-format certificate
> > file.
>
> Hmm. That's all I'm calling in the KeyInfo generation code, and the metadata
> I'm generating has newlines in the blob.
I've tried using the FilesystemCredentialResolver plugin, and as expected it also doesn't remove the newlines.
Is this a bug? Or will something like

          <ds:X509Certificate>MIICETCCAXoCCQD6/8r88WaAkDANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADBNMQswCQYDVQQGEwJV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</ds:X509Certificate>

in the metadata be handled correctly when unmarshalled?

Chris