mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML]

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML]

  • From: Chris Card <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML]
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:38:40 +0000

> > thanks, I'll take a look at that. Is there documentation on how to use the
> > Credential interface?
>
> There's no documentation on anything because I'm apparently the last C++
> programmer on earth. Or maybe second to last.

Certainly the only one who understands opensaml, though I'm working on that :-)
I appreciate all the help and your patience with my dumb questions.

> I think I said earlier, you either have to implement something to the
> interface yourself, usually by inherting from BasicX509Credential, or use
> the CredentialResolver plugin of type="File", or implement your own
> CredentialResolver.
Thanks, I think that gives me enough to go on.

I tried using getDEREncodingSB() but that didn't work too well either, since
it doesn't remove the newlines from the base64 in a pem-format certificate file.
The SecurityHelper functions can remove the newlines, but can only return the public key.

Chris