mace-opensaml-users - [OpenSAML] Re: Help Request On OpenSAML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

[OpenSAML] Re: Help Request On OpenSAML

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To: Suguna D <>,
  • Subject: [OpenSAML] Re: Help Request On OpenSAML
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:21:15 -0400

Hi Suguna,

On 8/10/10 4:48 PM, Suguna D wrote:
> Dear putmanb,
>

> My name is Suguna, I am working on Java, and I got your mail id from the
> openSAML forum, I would really appreciate your help.

It's best if you can subscribe to and post to the mace-opensaml-users
list, rather than individual people, both so that everyone can help you,
and others can benefit from the responses you get.

> I am very new to the openSAML, If possible could you please send me the
> code for open SAML and suggest me the best ways to learn the openSAML.

Start with the OpenSAML Wiki, where you'll find the User's Manual, as
well as how to download the source code bundles or check it out from
Subversion.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/Home

If you aren't already, you'll want to get familiar with the SAML
specification itself. OpenSAML is a toolkit; you have to be familiar
enough with SAML and related issues to combine the bits you need from
the library in order to achieve your desired SAML functionality.

> Thank you so much for your help.
>

> Suguna

If and when you have more specific questions, please feel free to post
them to the list.

--Brent

  • [OpenSAML] Re: Help Request On OpenSAML, Brent Putman, 08/10/2010