mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] Proper SOAP Handeling

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] Proper SOAP Handeling

  • From: Nathan Hook <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] Proper SOAP Handeling
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:36:25 -0600

Thank you for the nice reply.

I was concerned that the current soap tools on the market might not work out so great.  I think I'm going to look into both CXF (xFire2) and Spring-WS.  It looks like spring will allow for custom marshallers, which I'm hoping will allow us to either use the openSAML marshallers or at the very least pass the body xml string to a different service.

If I'm able to get anything to work properly I let you know.

Thank you for your time.