mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal

  • From: "Scott Cantor" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:53:20 -0400

> this is my project, two dll project and one test project, compiled in
debian
> ,gcc-4.3 , with some boost library(foreach, tuple), the test project could
> not compile if compiled with not g++ but gcc.

I'm sorry if I misled you, but I didn't say I was going to look at it for
you, I have no time for that. If you're having compile-time problems, those
are clearly "user error" and you'll need to find programming assistance from
somebody or look for a simpler alternative implementation.

Maybe try zxid, which I believe is in C.