mace-opensaml-users - whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal

  • From: owen nirvana <>
  • To:
  • Subject: whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:40:02 +0800

I need issue and parse saml assertion in delphi, but maybe no such library is available. I try to write a dll using opensaml-2.3.0.

you know , opensaml write in C++, so some syntax like overload, namespace etc. might be not supported when delphi or other language call a dll in C++.
So actually , I write two dll, the first wrap opensaml, and the second call the first, finally, I hope delphi could call them and implementate my jobs.

I have wrote them, and write a c programme to call it, but it is failure, whatever gcc or vc, maybe I could not wrap C++ completely.

and I don't know whether it is a feasible way.

thanks help!