mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal

  • From: owen nirvana <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] whether I could wrap opensaml to be called by other language, like pascal
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 01:42:36 +0800

this is my project, two dll project and one test project, compiled in debian ,gcc-4.3 , with some boost library(foreach, tuple), the test project could not compile if compiled with not g++ but gcc.

this tarball of projects in
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BwWKKSsUuji1NDA1MjY3MGEtNTc3Ni00MzczLWFmNjAtZTNhODk5MDkyMjZj&hl=en

thanks for help

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:45 PM, Scott Cantor <> wrote:
> I have wrote them, and write a c programme to call it, but it is failure,
> whatever gcc or vc, maybe I could not wrap C++ completely.

There's no reason that wouldn't work, so I suggest you look into whatever
your wrapper is doing and just fix it.