mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] How to add encryptedAttribute to AttributeQuery

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] How to add encryptedAttribute to AttributeQuery

  • From: Xiang Yang <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] How to add encryptedAttribute to AttributeQuery
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 22:19:02 +0200

Hmmm, I firstly had tried to issue response with an encrypted assertion
before I got the idea to misuse the attributeQuery. However the process
on the responder side was complicated. Ok, I'll try this again. And to
define my own extension to RequestAbstractType is perhaps the cleanest
approach.

Thanks again and happy Easter.

yang

在 2010-04-01四的 15:58 -0400,Scott Cantor写道: