mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] How to add encryptedAttribute to AttributeQuery

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] How to add encryptedAttribute to AttributeQuery

  • From: Xiang Yang <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] How to add encryptedAttribute to AttributeQuery
  • Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 21:44:38 +0200

Good hint! Thanks. I checked the saml-schema-protocol-2.0.xsd, beneath
AttributeQuery, indeed, the encryptedAttribute is not referred.

Actually I intend to (mis-)use the attribute query to carry information,
let's say, from entity A to entity B instead of querying attributes from
entity B what one normally does with the attribute query.

在 2010-04-01四的 13:42 -0400,Scott Cantor写道: