mace-opensaml-users - RE: Validate Signature Against Certificate

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: Validate Signature Against Certificate

  • From: "Bailo, John" <>
  • To: "Bailo, John" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: Validate Signature Against Certificate
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:37:19 -0400

I receive a warning prior to the exception being thrown.   Can you tell me what action I should take?

10:34:05,106 WARN  [Reference] Verification failed for URI "#z88…"

I also added a SignatureProfileValidator which my SAMLResponse signature passed indicating the signature was SALM formatted correctly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.