mace-opensaml-users - Subeclipse issue with [java-openws]

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Subeclipse issue with [java-openws]

  • From: "Bailo, John" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Subeclipse issue with [java-openws]
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:49:00 -0400

I’m trying to add the [java-openws] repo from

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/SourceAccess

to my subeclipse plugin.   When I add the location

http://svn.middleware.georgetown.edu/view/java-openws/

I get the message:

    Repository has been moved

svn: Repository moved permanently to '/view/java-openws/'; please relocate

Any suggestions?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.