mace-opensaml-users - RE: [OpenSAML] openSaml and Eclipse

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: [OpenSAML] openSaml and Eclipse

  • From: "Mazza, Glen R." <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: [OpenSAML] openSaml and Eclipse
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:40:13 -0400

John, you’ll probably want to look at Mavenizing your projects[1] so you don’t need to worry (nearly as much) about dependencies—Maven will take care of it for you.  For your problem below you need a specific logger[2] (you can choose among several) in addition to the opensaml jar.  I use slf4j-jdk14-1.5.2.

HTH,

Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080417 (Creating a Maven project from scratch)

[2] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080916 (Step #3 specifically)