mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] opensaml maven and xmltooling 1.1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] opensaml maven and xmltooling 1.1

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] opensaml maven and xmltooling 1.1
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 15:53:36 +0200

For a while, as we add new functionality, changes that we make will likely effect more than just the top library in the OpenSMAL stack. So, if you're trying to use the bleeding edge code from the repo I suggest using the the java-opensaml2-main project. I sent an email out about this on the the 2nd, 09.00+100 talking about the best way to do this.

Kenny Pearce wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to build the new OpenSAML after last night's bug fixes
(thanks, Chad) and I am having a problem. Maven cannot resolve
xmltooling from the repository. The problem seems to be that the
repository only has version 1.0.1, but the Maven configuration for
OpenSAML specifies version 1.1. I have a local copy of xmltooling, of
course, but I'm not sure how to point to that (I'm not very familiar
with Maven). What do I need to do to build the new jars?

SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities
Chad La Joie, Software Engineer, Net Services
Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zürich, Switzerland
phone +41 44 268 15 75, fax +41 44 268 15 68
,
http://www.switch.ch