mace-opensaml-users - opensaml maven and xmltooling 1.1

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

opensaml maven and xmltooling 1.1

  • From: Kenny Pearce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: opensaml maven and xmltooling 1.1
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:42:41 -0400

Hi,
I am trying to build the new OpenSAML after last night's bug fixes
(thanks, Chad) and I am having a problem. Maven cannot resolve
xmltooling from the repository. The problem seems to be that the
repository only has version 1.0.1, but the Maven configuration for
OpenSAML specifies version 1.1. I have a local copy of xmltooling, of
course, but I'm not sure how to point to that (I'm not very familiar
with Maven). What do I need to do to build the new jars?

Kenny Pearce
<>
Hx Technologies