mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType

  • From: Christina Cunningham <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:06:35 +0100

Ok thanks, I'll wait for that patch to appear in svn and I'll try to build again then.

Håkon Sagehaug wrote:
Hi

I put out the dealing with boolean values in the xacml code and just have them work with xsboolean, and commit a patch. That should solve your problem hopefully

Send an mail to the list when it's done.

cheers, Håkon