mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType

  • From: "Christina Cunningham" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 14:24:14 +0100

I looked at a class in the  saml 2 package authnrequest there they only deal with xsboolean values, so maybe, one should just remove the use of normal java boolean

Remove the use of normal java boolean from where? I am still not able to build the opensaml library from svn which I think is because of the xml-tooling jar version. I have a 1.1.0 version of the jar which I built from an svn checkout this morning which is the version maven requires to build the checkout of opensaml. I was able to build from svn last week without any problems.