mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType

  • From: Christina Cunningham <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] RE: Marshalling problem for AttributeAssignmentType
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:13:09 +0100

Hi,

Yes I have the same opensaml version checked out - I think it is an issue with the java-xmltooling. I have checked out the latest version, revision 572. What version do you have?

<snip>
internal error; cannot instantiate <T>prepareForAssignment(T,T) at org.opensaml.xacml.policy.impl.AttributeSelectorTypeImpl to (boolean,boolean)
</snip>

The prepareForAssignment is implemented in org/opensaml/xml/AbstractXMLObject.java - the version I have checked out doesn't have an implementation for (boolean,boolean).

Christina

Håkon Sagehaug wrote:
Hi Christina

I just re built my opensaml lib now and everything worked fine. I've got revision 1316 on my opensaml version

i just typed mvn install

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer