mace-opensaml-users - Re: need your help in opensaml

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: need your help in opensaml

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To: "yanshan.long" <>,
  • Subject: Re: need your help in opensaml
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:52:27 -0400

Hi again,

Sorry I did not respond to you earlier, your email got lost in my personal inbox.  No, I'm sorry, I don't have any specific examples of an IdP or SP, the only thing I could point you to right now is the examples of how to use the components in the unit tests  - which we mostly be things like binding support via the  MessageDecoder and MessageEncoder classes and use of the MessageContext - and the Shibboleth 2.0 IdP source code, which would be the best example of a full implementation of some of the profile web SSO profiles (IdP-side only).

I'll also copying the list on this reply, there may be others out there that have examples of for example a basic SP built on opensaml2 that they might be willing to share.

--Brent

yanshan.long wrote:
Brent:

hi,i am from china,i just start to learn the opensaml,and i want to implement a SSO case,but i cannot understand the shibboleth so well,so do you have any example about the SP or idp?
thank you.

2008-04-21

yanshan.long

  • Re: need your help in opensaml, Brent Putman, 04/28/2008