mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.1.0 Release

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.1.0 Release

  • From: Kenny Pearce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] OpenSAML/J 2.1.0 Release
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:28:02 -0400

Hi,
I just downloaded this version of OpenSAML, and it appears to be
lacking the constructor AbstractSAMLObjectMarshaller(String, String),
and the same for AbstractSAMLObjectUnmarshaller. The latest SVN has
these constructors, and the docs on the web-site still say to call them
if you create a subclass
(https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/OpenSAML/OSTwoDevManJavaNewMarshaller).
Anyone know what's going on?
Thanks,