mace-opensaml-users - OpenSAML/J 2.1.0 Release

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

OpenSAML/J 2.1.0 Release

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To: mace-opensaml-users <>
  • Subject: OpenSAML/J 2.1.0 Release
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 08:51:49 +0200

OpenSAML/J 2.1.0 is now up on the site.

This release incorporates the EGEE XACML code contributions and the WS-Federation contributions from Naveen Sankar. Additionally it fixes a couple bugs: JOST-29, JOST-30, JOST-31

Download Location:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/opensaml/java/

Documentation:
http://www.opensaml.org/docs/

Notes:
This release is 2.1.0 (instead of 2.0.1) because it contains new functionality. It is a drop in replacement for 2.0.0. A more formal definition of our versioning policy should follow shortly.

This is the first time I've used Maven on a project so if anything is messed up please let me know. I'll be creating an aggregate project next time so that things like the report (javadocs, checkstyle, etc.) are properly aggregated from the various projects into a single unit.

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities