mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML] XACML sample project

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML] XACML sample project

  • From: Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML] XACML sample project
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:32:43 -0300

Hi...

Thanks Håkon...
I appreciate very much your work...

Håkon Sagehaug escreveu:
Hi all

To reflect the new release of open saml java version, that contains the xacml code contribution, I've updated the test project on my site, if anyone uses it.

http://www.bccs.uib.no/~hakont/SAMLXACMLExtension/ <http://www.bccs.uib.no/%7Ehakont/SAMLXACMLExtension/>

The major change is that one does not need to load the xacml configuration files, but it get's loaded as the other saml configuration files. Modified the code a little but the rest is the same. I'll also update the document when I get the chance.

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Arlindo Luis Marcon Junior