mace-opensaml-users - XACML sample project

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

XACML sample project

  • From: "Håkon Sagehaug" <>
  • To: , "privilege project" <>
  • Subject: XACML sample project
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 10:41:12 +0200

Hi all

To reflect the new release of open saml java version, that contains the xacml code contribution, I've updated the test project on my site, if anyone uses it.

http://www.bccs.uib.no/~hakont/SAMLXACMLExtension/

The major change is that one does not need to load the xacml configuration files, but it get's loaded as the other saml configuration files. Modified the code a little but the rest is the same. I'll also update the document when I get the chance.

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer