mace-opensaml-users - Re: Problems signing/validating metadata

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Problems signing/validating metadata

  • From: Manuela Stanica <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Problems signing/validating metadata
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 11:51:41 +0100

Hi, thanks for the tips! I got a clearer picture of the issue now.
I made all the changes you mentioned, had added an extension schema which i updated accordingly, and at least marshalling of the RoleDescriptor seems to be working fine . However when I try to  run any class invloving the default bootstrap, I get an error which doesn't seem to be realted to my code:

1901 [main] ERROR org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator - Error initializing object provier [ObjectProvider: null]
org.opensaml.xml.ConfigurationException: Can not create instance of org.opensaml.samlext.saml2mdquery.impl.AttributeQueryDescriptorBuilder
    at org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator.createClassInstance(XMLConfigurator.java:334)
    at org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator.initializeObjectProviders(XMLConfigurator.java:218)
    at org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator.load(XMLConfigurator.java:164)
    at org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator.load(XMLConfigurator.java:148)
    at org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator.load(XMLConfigurator.java:125)
    at org.opensaml.DefaultBootstrap.initializeXMLTooling(DefaultBootstrap.java:135)
    at org.opensaml.DefaultBootstrap.bootstrap(DefaultBootstrap.java:75)

Looks like a bootstrapping error connected to the updates you just made in the saml2mdquery package.

Manuela

Brent Putman wrote: