mace-opensaml-users - Re: java-xmltooling ANT build and JUnit failures

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: java-xmltooling ANT build and JUnit failures

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: java-xmltooling ANT build and JUnit failures
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:41:43 -0500

Brent Putman wrote:
   The reason is that as soon as 2.0 is released (hopefully just a few more weeks), we plan to move all the projects to a Maven build process,

Actually let me clarify that to say "sometime after 2.0 is released", rather than "as soon as".  I honestly have no idea how long it will take.  Hopefully sooner rather than later.

--Brent