mace-opensaml-users - Re: Problems signing/validating metadata

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Problems signing/validating metadata

  • From: Brent Putman <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Problems signing/validating metadata
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 18:01:03 -0500

Scott Cantor wrote:
More specifically:

You need to extend the RoleDescriptor interface with a new interface
that represents the things in your extension content model for the
OnlineCADescriptor.    Be sure to override the TYPE_LOCAL_NAME and
TYPE_NAME constants.

[snip]

If we implemented the query requester metadata extensions, that would
probably be a sample to work from. I'm guessing it's not in the Java code
though.

Oh yeah, it is!  :-)  Forgot.  See the package org.opensaml.samlext.saml2mdquery.  That's probably a better template from which to work.

--Brent