mace-opensaml-users - Re: [OpenSAML2.0] Problem in BasicParserPool.initializePool

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: [OpenSAML2.0] Problem in BasicParserPool.initializePool

  • From: Chad La Joie <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [OpenSAML2.0] Problem in BasicParserPool.initializePool
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 08:04:06 +0100

Okay, that makes me feel better because I couldn't find a reason you'd be getting that unless you were using an old version of Xerces.

Dimuthu Leelarathne wrote:
Hi Chad,

It is not an OpenSAML issue but my problem.

We have used our own DocumentBuilderFactory implementation, which I was
unaware of.

When running on Unix I have used Xerces, but while running on Windows I
have used our DocumentBuilderFactory implementation.

I am sorry, I was unaware about it.

Thank you,
Dimuthu