mace-opensaml-users - RE: exception creating CredentialResolver (C++)

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: exception creating CredentialResolver (C++)

  • From: "Brian Sheely" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: exception creating CredentialResolver (C++)
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 10:23:23 -0800

I've created an XML file which I use to create a DOMDocument which can
then be used to create a CredentialResolver. I wasn't sure whether the
format of XML file should match the example in svn or whether it should
contain a certificate attribute as indicated in one of your previous

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <FilesystemCredentialResolver
certificate="C:\Projects\OpenSAMLWrapper\SAMLWrapper\data\cert.pem">
- <Certificate>
<Path>C:\Projects\OpenSAMLWrapper\SAMLWrapper\data\cert.pem</Path>
</Certificate></FilesystemCredentialResolver>

At any rate, I'm getting an exception "FilesystemCredentialResolver
unable to load any certificate(s)" that's very similar to what I was
getting last week. The previous exception was "
FilesystemCredentialResolver unable to load any certificate(s) from file
(MIICpTCC...)". I can parse the DOMDocument so that doesn't seem to be
the issue. The path to the cert.pem file is correct and it contains
data. Any ideas on what the issue(s) might be? Again, thanks for your
time.

Brian Sheely