mace-opensaml-users - This parser does not support specification "null" version "null

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

This parser does not support specification "null" version "null

  • From: Massimiliano Masi <>
  • To:
  • Subject: This parser does not support specification "null" version "null
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:56:45 +0200

Hello all,

I've this problem, by creating an authentication assertion.

If I run it from a public static void main() everything works.

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: This parser does not support specification "null" version "null
18:52:48,368 ERROR [STDERR] at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.setXIncludeAware(Unknown Source)
18:52:48,368 ERROR [STDERR] at org.opensaml.xml.parse.BasicParserPool.initializePool(BasicParserPool.java:484)
18:52:48,368 ERROR [STDERR] at org.opensaml.xml.parse.BasicParserPool.<init>(BasicParserPool.java:136)
18:52:48,369 ERROR [STDERR] at org.opensaml.xml.XMLConfigurator.<init>(XMLConfigurator.java:70)