mace-opensaml-users - SAML profile of XACML

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

SAML profile of XACML

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: SAML profile of XACML
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 14:57:48 -0300

Hello,

I'm working on a access control framework and I'd like to use the SAML 2.0 profile of XACML v2.0 (http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/2.0/access_control-xacml-2.0-saml-profile-spec-os.pdf) but I'm unaware of any implementation of this profile.

Does anyone knows if there is any implementation of this profile (better if its open source)?

In case there isn't any implementation, how should I proceed to implement it myself using OpenSAML as a basis? I'm reading the wiki documents but didn't understand yet how a profile is implemented.

Best regards,
Maicon